Brian and Costa offer you a very warm welcome to our place in North Bay, Scarborough. We do everything to make your stay as comfy, relaxed and safe as possible. We have been awarded the ‘We are Good to Go’ industry standard; from Visit England which means we follow government Covid guidelines. You will see small changes throughout like the pre-order breakfast and no daily room service to minimise contact.
Note check is currently from 3pm.
We are currently unable to provide evening meals!
To Book Direct: Click Here
To view our Facebook Page: Click Here
Best Rates Call Brian: 01723 658 089 / 0793 604 2061
We are ideally located for the Open Air Theatre, beaches, Scarborough Castle, North Bay Railway, Peasholm Park, Indoor Bowling Centre, Sea Life Centre, Scarborough cricket ground, golf courses & the town centre.
Our lounge and bar area has lovely views over the North Bay and Scarborough Castle and is the perfect place to sit and unwind after a busy day sightseeing.
Our guests love our home cooked breakfast. We cater for vegan, vegetarian and special diets such as gluten-free (please notify us of any further assistance).
We have a wide choice of individually decorated and well furnished bedrooms (all ensuite) including a family room that can sleep up to 5.
Unfortunately, we ONLY cater for children over the age of 3.
We are unable to accept dogs at this present time.
TELEPHONE us direct, we GUARANTEE to beat the online rates.
- Following government COVID19 guidelines
- All rooms en-suite (some have sea views)
- Strictly 100% Non smoking
- Courtesy trays and TV’s in all rooms
- 1 Family room (children 3 years plus only)
- Bed with full English breakfast – Pre-Order for 2021
- Spacious lounge with licensed bar (last orders 7pm – 10:30pm/doors close at 11pm)
- Close to all Scarborough’s attractions & amenities, especially the open air theatre
- Free WIFI throughout and on street parking (directly to the front of Norlands)
- Check in from 3pm
- Check out – No later than 10:00
Our well appointed dining room offers views over Scarborough’s North Bay to Scarborough Castle and beyond.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IN ADVANCE IF YOU FOLLOW A MEDICAL DIET OR HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES. WE WELCOME GUESTS TO CALL US DIRECTLY TO DISCUSS ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS OR PREFERENCES. WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP AND SOURCE ANYTHING SPECIAL YOU WOULD LIKE.